What’s been happening during October
October is usually a quieter month for The Graziers Daughter which isn’t a bad thing as it allows me time to recover from Father’s Day and then get organised for Christmas. Yes, it is coming. This includes working on new and exciting Christmas hampers, ordering products, sending out reminder emails to Corporates advising of cut off dates for orders and interstate deliveries.
Also, I have secured some new gift lines for Christmas which I hope will go well at the markets I will be attending between now and Christmas. These include some gorgeous Christmas cards from Scattered Seed Co at Laidley, beautifully hand painted coffee mugs and wooden spoon sets from Oh the Places We Go at Buderim and stunning cushion covers with Australian animals and natives printed onto them from original artwork created by Vanessa Perske at Maleny. Plus, I also have magnificent Aboriginal artwork from Daniel Murphy, a local Toowoomba artist, including boomerangs and slate paintings.
Keep an eye out for The Graziers Daughter at the following markets:
- Glenfield Grange Toowoomba Pop Up Shop Friday 19th November
- Colours of San Cris Cabarlah Twilight Christmas Market Friday 3rd December
- Mills Precinct Twilight Market Toowoomba Saturday 4th December
New Web Site!
How exciting!!! As you read this Natalie Fogarty from Vigour Graphics – www.vigourgraphics.com.au is busily working on my new website so it is up and running by the end of the month. It will contain new and exciting photos, courtesy of Kay Lynn from Foodie Shots www.foodieshots.com.au plus you will now have the added opportunity to order and pay for my hampers directly online.
I can’t wait to share this with you all.
Shout Out To Our Local Building Industry……
Over the past 12 months I have been lucky enough to work with some amazing local building contractors and design companies who have engaged The Graziers Daughter to assist them with “thankyou” hampers for their clients. I am very grateful to their continued support and thought I would give them a little shout out to show my appreciation.
The companies include:
- Kev Morris Builder – Highfields – “Do It Once – Do It Right” is Kev’s motto. Kev and his team love creating stunning architectural, custom built and new family homes across the Toowoomba and Darling Downs region. Kev has been utilising my hampers for over 12 months now to present to his clients at hand over when he has finished construction of one of his beautiful homes.
Kev also specialises in Disability Specific homes as well.
- Duke Building Designs – Toowoomba – Teena and Colin have 26 years’ experience in Toowoomba designing new homes, renovating loved homes, new commercial and industrial buildings. They have been utilising my hampers for the past 12 months to present to their clients as a “thankyou” for choosing our expertise.
- Shelton Homes – Highfields – Scott and Jane Shelton have been creating beautiful Queensland home for the past 25 years, for those who value quality, lifestyle, and superior workmanship. They have been accessing The Graziers Daughter hampers as welcome to your new home thank you hampers.
I can’t believe we are into November and Christmas is only weeks away.
Don’t forget our Hampers are the perfect solution to any end of year “thank you” or “Merry Christmas” for your employees, valued clients and family members – who doesn’t have those “hard to buy for family members?? A gourmet hamper full of local products from Toowoomba and the Darling Downs is not only going to solve your gift giving problems but also you will be supporting multiple local small, businesses as well – which is a nice feeling around this time of year.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website and I look forward to catching up with you soon.